27.5.11

2011 - Day 147

My first moment
She was there
Has never left my side,
She saw me through
Terrible two's
And new school when I turned five.

And then when I
Wanted to run
For President of my school,
Gave me confidence
So when I lost
The next semester I did rule.

She's been there for me
My experiences
All the hard times that I've faced,
From the breakups and stress
To poor choices and deaths
An Angel from Heaven she's based.

When times were quite tough
She never let up
Instead gave us lives filled with joy,
Worked hard everyday
Took all that she made
To spoil her two awesome boys.

At the same time we learned
That life could play rough
So appreciate family and friends,
To live every moment
In positive light
To say sorry and to make amends.

Whenever down
She picks me up
Positive reinforcement,
How lucky I am
To be blessed with a Mom
Who believes love is most important.

So Happy Birthday
To my Mom
The reason I am who I am,
Nobody can mean
What she does to me
The teacher that taught me 'I CAN'.

Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment