21.6.13

I Shall Ask For Brains #qwikRite

Famous Line: I shall ask for brains instead of.....
Five words to use: PENGUIN, FAINT, KLUTZ, STUN, MEAGER
10 minutes...BEGIN

I shall ask for brains instead of the black heart that has been placed upon my plate. He always gives me the black heart!! That, or the limbs or muscles, but no matter what he always keeps the brains for himself!! The one time that he let me taste the sweet, sweet mind muscle I was STUNNED; it was the most delicious, flavorful morsel I had ever encountered. And to think, that was simply PENGUIN brains that he let me eat! And years ago I might add. We have climbed the food ladder to date, only eating the finest of meals. It is hard times for most, but he always keeps a fresh supply in the cellar, such a wonderful man.

I know that I have been a KLUTZ of late, and I know he resents me for it. I resent myself most days, but the hunger never ceases. I don't know how he does it. Carving an ingenious path through these brutal times, his followers praise him indubitably; kissing the floor beneath his feet. And here I am, taking up space, my weak body always hungry, always sick, such a MEAGER human. Perhaps that is why he hasn't eaten me yet, perhaps that is why he keeps me alive. It does not bother me, but at times I do resent those whom he chooses to feast upon, to enter his golden body to bring to the heavens. The first time I saw him select a follower to take with him, I got very FAINT. We all watched as he delicately took apart the body, until only the soul remained. Insane, but in a lovely way. It was 

END!!

Whoa. Donno where I was going with that. I have zombies on the mind, what can I say?

The full famous line: "I shall ask for brains instead of a heart" from The WOnderful Wizard of OZ, by L. Frank Baum.

-TB

--Life is Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment