28.6.11

2011 - Day 179

The single kiss
That did me in
That took away my freedom,
It fogged my brain
From common sense
Replaced with a facade kingdom.
Chemicals
They rush around
A frantic pheromone frenzy,
A zombie of love
A one minded track,
I don't see what my friends see.
They try to shake me,
Try to break me
Free me from my false castle,
They anger me,
I tell them to leave
My life's better without their hassle.
And then one day
The endorphins cease
And I'm left with my hollowed out self,
To see the truth clear
After all of these years
I now desperately need lots of help.
That won't happen again
I tell myself now,
Feels like waking right up from a dream,
But then I glance at a girl
My heart grows as big as the world
I can't help it! - You know what I mean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment