18.1.10

Numero Uno

I have a friend, a great friend, that just recently moved to the area that I've been living for the last 6 months. I moved here after college to begin a career, my life A.P. (After Poly - that's Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo). Well, just yesterday we were hanging out and she mentioned that she has a blog that she's been doing for a little while and recommended that I start one, maybe add the link to the Dram Journal that I've been keeping off and on for the last 4 years. I thought about it, and mere moments ago decided that it could be a good idea, that it could be pretty fun. I love writing anyways, got some good stuff to say most of the time, my problem really comes down to how much I'll update this thing. I mean, I definitely want to do it consistently, but I am very easily sidetracked and could see this being something that tapers off over time. But we'll try it out.

So the customized part of my URL: Create Infinite Dreams. Eh, no real meaning, but separately each word is one of my favorite words, top 5 for sure haha.

I don't know how this thing posts yet, but I am assuming that below this post you will find a link to a dream journal. That would be mine, feel free to check it out. I only have 160 or so dreams in it, it's just tough for me to wake up everyday and try writing the full length of the dreams that I usually have. I dream every night and most of my dreams are complex and intense, and it would take me hours to sit and get all of the detail I remember down on paper. I wish I would just suck it up and write down every single one of my dreams - I have had some amazing ones that I've now forgotten most of because I was too lazy to write it down, and that just sucks. And I haven't written one in the journal since August, just plain ridiculous, kinda makes me mad. Oh well, maybe this will help motivate me to get my dreams written down.

- T

No comments:

Post a Comment