14.11.11

2011 - Day 317

Up so early
Rise and shine
The day ahead
Such fun fun times,
Driving northward
To the game
Destined to win
We'll bring the pain,
Raiding cupboards
Full of snacks
I can't believe
There's candy racks,
Tailgating
Drinking beer-o
Bumping jams
I'll be your Hero,
Barbecuing
Lots of meat
We'll leave our bum friend
Some to eat,
On our way
We're almost there
They pat us down
It's time to cheer,
We head on up
And up and up
Keep moving to
The very top,
But it turns out
Our seats an omen
As we unveil
The great RC Owens,
The halftime show
We're on the big screen
We dance around
Let off some big screams,
The NINERS play
We clap and yell
The New York Giants
Can go to hell,
The final drive
A stressful one
But then it's over
The NINERS won!
Back to the car
We wait in line
But we don't care
The NINERS sublime,
My throat is sore
I'm super tired
But I can't sleep
Cos I'm super wired,
Another day
Wonderful fun
Wonderful friends
Under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment