12.4.11

2011 - Day 102

All I can think about in my head
Is the next chance I have to get out,
To rock with my friends
Till the sweet bitter end
A sad note on the exit route.
And then again
I plan for more fun
It's what keeps me motivated,
To be sterile is safe
And although it's wise
I'd rather my past recreated.
Means me naive and wide eyed
Ready to explore the world,
Though I've learned a lot
In my time on the Earth
It's best if I keep my life swirled.
Mix in surprise
With joy and fun
And stir it all up in a bowl,
Achoo! sneeze in oops
And cough in some uh-ohs
Now this is a life that is whole.
Without risk you;re safe
But you also don't learn
The difference between right and wrong,
So go take a chance
If you come back alive
I promise you'll hear The Sweet Song-
And you will smile
And be thankful
That you know
What you had only heard about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment